Die for Me - Amy Plum

I absolutely loved this book from cover to cover (the cover is nice too so that’s another bonus). What was really nice was it was set in Paris and the descriptions of the setting was absolutely beautiful. They were well written and very descriptive, it really helped in imagining the setting and made the reading a more richer experience.

The plot itself was interesting and something different that I have not read before. It was good with a nice mixture of action and romance. The romance part of the book was nice. Vincent is someone to drool over (he’s a good competition against Patch from the Hush Hush series. Hmm wonder who would win?) ah! but Jules is also worthy of attention because he’s such a flirty cad. I’d have to say, this book had quite an extensive list of rather memorable characters, each with their own personality so they can be easily distinguished between each other. The secondary characters are just as fun to read as the main characters (Georgia has her moments).

Although the book is the first in a series, it’s also perfect as a stand alone. Sure, there’s questions to be answered and asked but the ending itself was just so perfect I absolutely loved it (plus it drove me to tears). I definitely recommend this to YA lovers, it’s a perfect book to read and enjoy.