A Million Suns  - Beth Revis

I loved the first one and this one was just as good. The plot carries where it left off from Across the Universe (it’s strongly recommended you read it before jumping into A Million Suns).

The plot was really good and there was another mystery Amy had to solve. I loved the little clues dropped in throughout the book and Amy was just picking them up like breadcrumbs. What I loved about the book was just when you were getting comfortable and watching Amy pick up the pieces to put the puzzle together, you’re blindsided with events. These aren’t just any sort of events this is more like mind blowing What in the World OMG events where you either pull your hair or you just wanted to do a huge face palm moment (readers of this book will know what I’m talking about).

It not only stops there. These blindsiding moments really pack it in towards the end of the book which makes it so exciting and enjoyable to read. I absolutely loved her writing style in this plot. Another aspect of the plot that I really liked was the chaos Godspeed was under. It’s like watching cabin fever explode onto the ship.

Character wise, I’m enjoying how they’re developing. Elder’s really taking the reigns of the ship and I liked his development. He’s growing up (that dear dear boy. *wipes tears* haha) and it’s nice to see he’s finally taking charge and getting what he’s been trained for all this time.

Ending is left in a cliffhanger and I’m ready to jump into the third one (can it be released NOW? please?) lots of questions asked! and hopefully they’re be answered soon! it’s a great series so far, most definitely recommended for YA readers (sci fi geeks most welcome!)